Today the blog monetization is the main source of income for a huge multitude of bloggers. It’s not a secret that the main purpose of blogging is income generation through the monetization of it.
Blogging is hard work which requires a lot of time investment and endeavor therefore each blogger deserves an equitable gratification accordingly to his work. Actually, bloggers can find a huge ability of choice in order to monetize their resources by choosing one of the different blog monetization ways.
By exploring the multiple success stories of differents bloggers we can wrongfully suggest that it’s an easy thing to create a blog and generate some passive income, but remember that no real success comes overnight by consequence you need to engage more patience and self-discipline.
Finally when your blog reaches some serious audience and you have a good amount of traffic from 10,000 pageviews monthly then you can choose a reliable monetization method. In this article, we will discover different ways of blog monetization.
- Google AdSense One of the classic ways of blog monetization is to display Google AdSense ads on your pages. Google will provide thematic ads accordingly to your blog content. Your earnings depend not only from your pageviews number but your niche and audience location too. Accordingly to a common assumption with 100,000 natural pageviews you can expect an average income of about 500$ monthly.
- Another great way to monetize your blog is to write sponsored articles on your blog. You can expect a payment of $ 5 to $ 100 for each sponsored post depending on the traffic and authority of your blog. There are different companies offering sponsored post opportunities but you can try to sell your services on freelance resources too like upwork.com
- Direct display ads selling. Generally, you can get between $200 – $2,500 a month per display depending on the niche of your blog. You can provide a 728×90 banner ad for the most money since it’s the most visible when you put it in your blog header. But be careful to not put too many ads your blog – typically you can only sell limited direct display ad buys at a time. Check different companies like www.buysellads.com that allow you to sell your ad spaces.
- Brand Partnerships. Once you start getting noticed in your niche then brands might start reaching out to you to discuss ways that you can “work together”. Be ready when this happens and have ideas and packages for how you can help their brand reach your audience AND vice versa. If you partner with the right brands it will benefit you as well, since they will share your content and email their followers about you as well.
- Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate advertisements are one of the best ways to monetize your blog since a single sale will make you a lot more money than a single click on a contextual ad. It’s something most of the bloggers are actually using and one of the most lucrative avenues to make money from a blog.
Still haven’t a money-making blog? Do it easily by reading the following article` https://www.successblog.org/2020/01/15/how-to-create-a-money-making-blog-in-2020-get-all-tools-required/
Conclusion. Depending upon on your blog traffic and audience particularities you can pick one of these methods and finally get some gratification for all hard work you have done)